Belmont University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
In order to recieve credit, participants must complete the activity evaluation and pass the post-test with a 70% or higher.
- Define key terms associated with cyber security
- Describe why data breaches occur
- Discuss the direct and indirect costs of data breaches involving protected health information
- Identify ways to make your pharmacy more resilient to data breaches
- Describe how to prepare for a data breach
- List the primary steps involved in the recovery from a data breach
Release Date: Mar 24, 2017
Credit Expiration Date: Feb 25, 2020